- Copy of high school transcripts (with English translation and school seal)
- Two reference forms from principal and/or teachers
- Residence hall application form (also Called Boarding Application), if you want to stay in the dormitory
- Copy of student’s passport or visa
- English proficiency test results (TOEFL, TOEFL Jr, SLATE or IELTS)
- Copy of immunization
- Financial documents to show ability to pay tuition and fees
English Language Proficiency Tests
Students who are not from English-speaking countries are expected to submit scores from an English proficiency test (TOEFL, TOEFL Jr, SLATE or IELTS) with their application. The test needs to be taken within six months of applying for admission. Test scores help us to schedule students in appropriate ESL classes (English as a Second Language) and other classes. If you are unable to sit for the test in time for the semester, please contact the school’s Admissions office.
An LMH diploma will be given to international students who successfully complete no less than their final two years of high school at LMH.
We admit students on a rolling basis and place them in the next nearest semester. As a guide, students are encouraged to apply by June 30 for the Fall semester and before November 30 for the Spring semester.